|Price||RM140.00 Login PRICE SAVER (Harga Jimat), Price is subject to change without prior notice. (Limited to specific items)|
|Size (L x W x H)||32 cm x 25 cm x 3.5 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM8.61
NEW! Improved 2-Paper-System from STOLZ PREMIUM makes amazing brilliant colors and constant results.
IMPORTANT IS USER FRIENDLY
You just print on the A-Film press it together with the B-Paper (Glue Paper) and separate both sheets from each other while hot on the Silicone Pad.
- Thickness: 10mic
- Origin: Germany
- Guide: PRESS A+B: 150~155°C (302~311°F), Circle: 70~120 Sec, Transfer A to Textile 115°C ~118°C (240°F), Circle: 30 sec.
- works with white toner printer (recommended brand: OKI)
- A4 8.27"*11.7" A Foil + B Glue Paper 20pcs each
TIPS and TRICKS!
- 1. Heat your heat press machine up to the temperature required
- 2. Press down your heat press for the 1st time to make the White Silicone Pad hot in 5 min before you start to process
- 3.Put your printed A film on the machine (printed side face up) and cover with B Paper (glue sheet) on top (which is back print brand face up)
- 4. Press with HIGH pressure according to our guideline temperature and Circle time required with covered a piece of normal white polyester (smooth interlock / dryfit) Cloth
- 5. Must 45-degree peel (separate) A and B smooth and slow on the White Silicone Pad at heat press machine, The idea is to make consistent heat to melt the glue when peeling
- 6. After done, trim the 4 sides of A film to make sure there is not extra access glue on the film
- 7. Place your A Film on the T-shirt / Cloth Press for 5~30 sec. depend on the size of printed (LOGO 3" x 3" can use 5 sec)
- Press again 10 sec. cover with Silicone Treat Cover
- Wash the garment inside-out at 40°C. Do not bleach. Do not Tumble dry, Do not iron directly on print. For further information contact your dealer.
- Wash after 48hr