|Price||RM12.00 RM17.00 Price subject to change without any prior notice.|
|Size (L x W x H)||45 cm x 31 cm x 0.03 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM8.60
|Flex Soft Colour||No Stock|
This product has a minimum quantity of 10
Simple let you earn RM200,000 per year!
Can't cut the HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl with complicated design? Feel likes screen printing?
You just print on Single Colour A-Foil, press it together with the dark opaque B-Paper and seperate both sheets from each other while hot. Now, you have white coverage on the image through the B-Paper LowTemp
- Size: A3,
- Packing: 1 set
- Origin: Germany
Marrying AB Process
150 to 160ºC (302ºF ~320ºF) high 90 second hot peel
Transfer On Garment
120 to 145ºC (248ºF ~293ºF) high 30 second Tcold peel
works better with OKI White Toner printer only
- No Cutting and Weeding
- Low substrate application temperatures of 100-160°C (212°F-320°F)
- Printing of almost all fabrics & hard surfaces (Cotton, Blended Fabrics, Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene, Paper, Wood, etc.)
- For CMYK Laser/LED Printers
- Washable up to 40°C (104°F)
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- Huge time savings
- Unbelievable design and motive possibilities (vintage, used look, fashion, vectors)
IMPORTANT: Different printer manufacturers use different types of toner. The settings above are only reference values! Finding out the optimal temperature and time requires trial.
How It Works?
Print Black with C 100% + M 100% + Y 100% + K100%
Marrying Glue Process with FSNC A Film + B Paper
Separated FSNC A Film and B Paper
Transfer on garment with low temperature 120ºC ~ 150ºC